Experienced Accident Attorneys In Alpharetta
Making sure victims get the compensation they deserve after a wreck
Welcome to our Alpharetta auto accident attorney page and website. Our Alpharetta accident lawyers have created this page and many other pages on this site to help readers learn more not only about our firm and experienced attorneys but also about various topics someone involved in an accident may be looking for immediate answers too. To learn more about your claim or case, continue reading below or visit our Learning Center where you will find articles specifically addressing various issues involved in car accident claims.
Call For A Free Case Evaluation
Being involved in an car accident can be a traumatic experience, both physically and emotionally. After an accident, people are often justifiably concerned about their physical well-being as well as the financial impact of an accident. Victims of car crashes may have significant medical expenses, lose income due to lost work, incur property damage, and also be emotionally traumatized.
Fortunately, Georgia law allows people injured in auto accidents caused by the negligence of others to recover by filing a personal injury claim. The best way to maximize your chances of being compensated for your injuries is to retain the services of an experienced Alpharetta lawyer at Boling Rice LLC as soon as possible after an accident.
Why Do I Need A Lawyer? Helping victims focus on recovery after a car wreck.
After an accident, there are many complicated legal and administrative tasks that must be completed to ensure that a victim is compensated for his or her injuries. By hiring one of our lawyers to represent you, you can be sure that these tasks are being properly handled, allowing you to focus on your recovery.
Two Very Important Tasks Needing Immediate Attention
1. Finding Insurance Coverage. The first task that must be accomplished is determining all insurance polices that cover the accident and therefore your injuries. This task can be very complicated and involve intricate insurance law. Having an experienced Alpharetta attorney representing you from the beginning ensures you will not leave money on the table by looking under every rock for available insurance coverage.
Our lawyers will act as your representative between you and your insurance company as well as the insurance company(s) covering the at-fault driver.
2. Securing Evidence. We will thoroughly investigate the circumstances of your crash to determine whether there is any evidence of negligence on the part of the other driver. Some of the more common reasons that accidents occur due to negligence include:
• Distracted driving
• Failure to properly maintain a vehicle
• Failure to observe traffic signals
• Impaired driving
• Fatigued driving
• Failure to signal
• Driver error
Why Hire Our Lawyers?
Experience that Matters
Several of our attorneys started out working for insurance companies, defending against claims just like yours. As a result, we have a thorough understanding of how insurance companies operate, and can anticipate and rebut any arguments they make in an attempt to avoid paying the full value of your claim.
Nationally Recognized Trial Lawyers
Our car accident attorneys have been nationally recognized by their peers for the exceptional results obtained for their clients, including:
- Being Nominated to the Lawyers of Distinction list given to only the top 10% of lawyers;
- Selection to the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Top Trial Lawyers in America;
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers selection by the National Trial Lawyers Association;
- Top 40 Under 40 Trial Lawyers nomination by the National Trial Lawyers Association; and
- Lifetime, Charter Member selection to the Best Attorneys in America list.
Learn More About Your Case
As stated above, one of our goals in creating this website is to provide useful information for auto accident victims to learn more about these types of claims and cases. Some of the topics on accident cases you will find on our Learning Center page include:
- What Is UM Coverage and How Does It Apply To My Claim?
- The Best Way To Pay Your Medical Bills After An Accident
- 5 Important Steps To Take If Hit By A Hit-And-Run Driver
What types of damages are recoverable after an injury?
Georgia law allows the victims of negligence to recover for a wide variety of economic and non-economic damages. Some of the types of damages for which you may be able to recover include the following:
• Medical expenses
• Future medical expenses
• Loss of income
• Loss of future income
• Pain and suffering
• Mental pain and anguish
• Loss of quality of life
• Future pain and suffering
• Damage to property
• Loss of consortium
Contact our team today for a free consultation
If you or a loved one has been involved in an auto accident, you may be entitled to significant compensation. We handle all of our car accident cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not pay us anything unless you receive compensation. When you do, our fee will be a percentage of your settlement or award, so at no point will you have to pay us directly.
With over two decades of combined experience, the attorneys of Boling Rice LLC have the skill and knowledge required to help you get the compensation you deserve. An Alpharetta accident lawyer at our firm is nationally recognized as a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Top Trial Lawyers in America among other awards received for their achievements on behalf of injury victims.
To schedule a free consultation with an Alpharetta car accident lawyer today, please fill out the case evaluation form available at the top or call our office today at (770) 355-0780.